1. Collection of Personal Information from Site Users; Cookies. Sperone Westwater may collect and/or track (1) the home server domain names, e-mail addresses, type of computer, and type of Web browser of users to the website, (2) the e-mail addresses of users that communicate with Sperone Westwater or the website by e-mail, (3) information knowingly provided by the user in online forms, registration forms, etc. (including name, address, e-mail and other personal profile data), and (4) aggregate and user-specific information on which pages users access.
When a user performs a search within the website, Sperone Westwater may record information identifying the user or linking the user to the search performed. Sperone Westwater may also record limited information associated with every search request made by the user and use that information to, among other things, solve technical problems with the service and to calculate overall usage statistics.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected. Sperone Westwater may use the personal data it collects for internal purposes, namely, for solving technical problems, calculating overall usage statistics, for internal marketing and promotional purposes, product development, and content improvement. Unless notes otherwise on this website, Sperone Westwater will not disclose to third parties any individually identifying information, such as names, postal and e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, and other personal information which users voluntarily provide to Sperone Westwater, except to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or legal processes (e.g., subpoenas), or to protect the rights or property of Sperone Westwater. Sperone Westwater will cooperate with law enforcement authorities.
3. Security Measures. Sperone Westwater cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Sperone Westwater via the website or e-mail. Accordingly, Sperone Westwater is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. For more private communication, users can contact Sperone Westwater by telephone.
4. Opt-Out Right. Users may at any time opt out of having their personal information used by Sperone Westwater to send promotional correspondence to the user, by contacting Sperone Westwater by telephone, email, or postal mail at the address(es) below:
New York, NY 10002
5. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data. Upon request by postal mail, e-mail, or telephone, Sperone Westwater will provide to users a summary of any personally identifiable information retained by Sperone Westwater regarding the user. Users may modify, correct, change or update personally identifiable information that Sperone Westwater has collected by the website or may cause their personal record to be removed from Sperone Westwater’s database by contacting Sperone Westwater via postal mail or e-mail indicated in paragraph (4) above.
6. Collection of Personal Data from Children. Sperone Westwater does not knowingly solicit information from children and we do not knowingly market the website or its services to children. No one under the age of 18 should submit any personal information to Sperone Westwater and/or the website.